Log In
New to Brave Boots? Create a free account or login.
Welcome to Brave Boots, where you can ask questions and receive answers from travellers around the world.
0 votes
in Visa 230 points
edited by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
All at once. The only possible way to submit pay slips is by requesting a second or third working holiday visa.

It makes more sense, since allowing otherwise would increase the amount of work for the immigration department.
230 points
selected by