Probably not. Some workers can enter if they work in specific industries but most backpackers won't be allowed in.
Exemptions apply for:
- senior Government officials in the course of duties
- members of the Commonwealth Parliament and their staff
- active military personnel on duty in WA Specialist skills not available in WA
- emergency service workers
- judicial officers or staff members of a court, tribunal or commission
- persons carrying out a function under a law of the Commonwealth Health services when requested by the Chief Health Officer of the Department of Health
- FIFO workers and their family members
- urgent and essential medical treatment
- attending a funeral of a relative or visiting a relative who is critically ill or whose death is imminent
- transport, freight and logistics (not including airline and maritime crew members)
- compassionate grounds
- otherwise seeking approval to enter WA.