Log In
New to Brave Boots? Create a free account or login.
Welcome to Brave Boots, where you can ask questions and receive answers from travellers around the world.
0 votes

Scott Morrison said on April 3rd that people with working holiday visas in Australia are supposed to register a self-isolation at

For working holiday makers who are looking to engage in those occupations as they regularly do. They will be required to self isolate and to go on to and register for self-isolation and do that where they are now for a period of 14 days before they transfer to another part of the country out in a rural or regional area. At that time, their employer will be looking to see that they have conducted that self-isolation before they would be employed in that work.

The problem is the form doesn't appear to exist in that site.

in Visa 230 points

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

At the moment, the only link on for self-isolation is a voluntary form.

"Help us by sharing details of self-isolation, and test results (if applicable). This form is voluntary to complete."

No type of confirmation is provided after registering.

230 points
selected by